1. Shampoo and Condition your hair properly.
Dry completely before weave / hair extension application.
2. Apply the weave / hair extension one track at a time
to make sure you have even distribution
(only professionals should double tracks).
3. When shampooing. Do Not Rub The Weave / Hair Extension Hair in Circles.
This causes tangling and bruising the cuticles.
Instead, massage downwards.
Keep on running your fingers through the hair while rinsing and shampooing.
Follow with a good detangling conditioner.
4. When combing out, start at the ends of the hair and work up to the root.
This is the best way to keep the cuticles smooth.
5. Avoid applying direct and/or excessive amount of heat
when drying to extend longevity of hair.